Monday, November 13, 2006

Sam is posing in his Peru sweater that his aunt and uncle brought him from Machu Picchu
He sees his dad taking pictures and thinks he should investigate a little closer


Reaching, reaching...

...and nose to toes.

We spent the weekend in Idaho and had lots of fun. Sam and I spent Thursday in Logan where my cousin Tressa got married and then we caught a ride back to Idaho Falls with my mom and dad.


We all spent Friday resting and taking care of Grandpa (who wasn't feeling very good). Sam provided the entertainment.


Daniel joined us on Saturday night and Sam got to experience his first snowfall. It was beautiful, but kind of cold.

3 comments:

cassi said...

The peru sweater and hat are so cute!!

Lindsay said...

I love the Peru sweater. Madison has one too, but it doesn't fit yet.

cassi said...

Jenna, It is December 4th and I am having a hard time going this long without seeing new pics of cute Sam! :)