Monday, June 04, 2007

Congratulations to Jeris and Susanna!
We've spent the last two weekends celebrating their marriage. We all love Susanna and are so excited for both of them.

I love this picture of my brothers and sister. We have such a terrific family even if I do say so myself. I love these guys.


Here is Sam at the temple learning to walk. He is so excited about it.


So you would think with all the picture taking opportunities that I would have a better shot of the bride and groom in whose honor all this celebrating was done. Nope.

3 comments:

cassi said...

I LOVE the pic of Sam at the temple. He's so cute and I can't believe already walking! So exciting. We were so happy we go to see you guys and wish we could have seen you more!

cassi said...

I LOVE the pic of Sam at the temple. He's so cute and I can't believe already walking! So exciting. We were so happy we go to see you guys and wish we could have seen you more!

Karina and Edson said...

Sam looks so cute with his white shirt and tie!