Saturday, April 05, 2008

Sam's new favorite pastime is"hoops". We had to get him a real hoop because we were tired of having to stand there, arms in "hoop" position, and let him aim basketballs at our faces. He can do this for hours. Daniel went out and bought this one night while I was at work. When I got home at 3AM, Sam came running into the living room to greet me and said, "Bastball, hoops!" and proceeded to show me his basketball moves, completely unaware the children should be asleep at this time of night.

3 comments:

cassi said...

Oh I love it! That is just so cute!!!

Lindsay said...

I love Daniel's excited laughter and praise in the background. What a proud Daddy! Looks like you have a future star on your hands!

Allison said...

Oh my goodness, this is adorable!! I can't believe how many times he actually makes the basket! What an awesome little basket ball player!
I can't believe we are so far away from each other, missing watching each other's kids grow up...this isn't right & something just has to be done about this! I miss you guys!