Friday, May 09, 2008

Random Things

Sam and I thought this was really funny. We watched it about a million times. Sam says, "Wanna sing. Watch "hey Dude". Click on the link.
Check this out


Sam got his first skinned knee on Monday. He showed it to me and said, "Mom, my knee is broken." He's very proud of his "owie" and of course he shows it to everyone.


I was so tired the other morning when Sam came in to wake me up. I told him I was so tired that I didn't think I could get up. He stroked my hair and said, "Come on Mommy, get up. Come on." I rolled out of bed and he said, "Yea Mommy! Bravo!" I had to appreciate the enthusiasm and encouragement.


Sam got pretty disappointed yesterday because I wouldn't help him get inside his Little People toy barn. He kept asking me to help him "get inside". It was hard for him to understand that he was just too big.


His new favorite drink is "Chokit Mielk" (Chocolate Milk)

Sam is terrified of Cosmo (BYU's mascot cougar). It's kind of a love hate relationship. He is always excited to look for Cosmo at games. He waves and calls his name, but if Cosmo gets close Sam scrambles for higher ground. He doesn't think I offer much protection so he goes for Uncle Jeris (who is tall) or Daddy (who is strong), but Mom probably wouldn't have a chance against Cosmo. We were having dinner with Mike and Dottie after a basketball game when Cosmo came walking into Brick Oven. Sam freaked out. Now he thinks Cosmo can show up anywhere. He looks for him at home, especially when it gets dark. He peers around corners and asks, "Momo? Momo?"



And just a parting thought. I'm hoping for a better Mother's Day gift from Sam this year. Last year I got two big bruised bite marks on my arm. Happy Mother's day.

3 comments:

cassi said...

What cute things Sam does. I love the Cosmo story!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I tried to go to the link, but it wasn't there. If you find it again, you should repost it.

Jenna and Daniel said...

I relinked it. It works again.