Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I'm a Dancing Girl

Whenever I get dressed up in a skirt or dress Sam always says, "Wow Mom! You're a dancing girl!"
I'm not sure where he got that.
I can't help but think of those dancing girls when he says it and it makes me a little uncomfortable, and then I get the giggles.

Sam calls the place I work "The College".
I think that is because one time when we were driving past, Daniel asked me if it felt weird to work just a few blocks from where I went to college. (It doesn't feel weird.)
Whenever Sam sees the logo on billboards or commercials he says, "Look Mom, it's your work. It's your college." Today a commercial for Provo College came on. Sam told me, "I don't want to go to Provo College. I'm going to go to your college."

2 comments:

Camille said...

I think Sam is so cute! I can just see his little face when he says those things. :) Go Jenna, I had no idea you had any other jobs! ;)

cassi said...

So funny!