Saturday, June 13, 2009

Umm, So It's Been Awhile

Since my last post A LOT has been going on. Here are the highlights.
We put our house up for sale
10 days later we accepted an offer
Sam got stomach flu
Sam got potty trained
Sam got strep throat
I got strep throat, and a massive eye infection
I realized (yikes!) we have 3 days to pack (and figure out where we are going to stay) until we are officially homeless
We moved
We went to Wicked
We moved
And then
We moved
again

Just one more move (hopefully around Labor Day) and we'll be in our new house.P.S. A special thank you to all those who have made this possible. Thanks to Mike and Dottie, Israel and Melissa, and Daniel's parents for letting us invade your homes.
Thanks so much to Daniel for the years of hard work and the awesome remodel job that allowed us to sell our house so quickly and buy the perfect new place.

7 comments:

Summer said...

congrats Jenna! seeing your own house being built is such a neat experience, looks like it's going to be fabulous home with wonderful views :-)

Sheila and Mario said...

Life sounds busy! Congratulations on the quick sell of your old house and building your new home. It is looking fantastic and we love the view. Hopefully we can make it up sometime after the baby is born to see the place, play, and introduce this new generation of boys:)

Allison said...

Oh WOW Jenna!!! You have had a lot going on. Congratulations! Your house looks great - can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished. How exciting for you!!! I'm glad the house sold so easily too. You guys did a great job. It was a really nice home. I'm so excited for you!

cassi said...

I can't wait to see a picture of your new house finished!!! How exciting! In the meanwhile, will you email me your address where you are currently at? Thanks.

Deborah said...

Jenna! You're alive! I've been wondering where you ended up all this time. Your house looks great, how fun to see it be built.! We need to get together soon, I'm really excited that you are moving closer to me. Debby

Maria said...

Oh, hooray! I've missed you! Where is this new house that you're building?!? :)

Maria said...

Oh, hooray! I've missed you! Where is this new house that you're building?!? :)