Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Outraged!
(Warning: PG-13 for Language)


We went to the big Cougar Kick-off here in Provo last week. It was basically a big pep rally and was a lot of fun. We hung out with Jeris and Suzanna and Andrew and, yes people, hang on to your hats, the famous quarterback Max Hall.

He signed Sam's book and that made Sam very excited.

We met Daniel's parents afterward. Sam ran up to his "Tata" and told her, "Tata, a Ass Hole drawed in my book!"
We've been working on the pronunciation and he can say Max Hall much better now.

5 comments:

cassi said...

Oh no! :)
The cougar pep rally sounds fun!! Wish we could be there for the BYU games too.

Camille said...

That was awesome! I wonder if Grandpa Thaylon taught him that? Hmmm... :)

Sheila and Mario said...

Classic! I love this age and all the funny things that come out of their mouths as they are still trying to grasp our crazy language. :-) It reminds me of this great video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_kl4iMXXO4
Sam is such a cutie and he is getting so big. You two sure do make cute kids! We hope to make it back to Utah sometime soon so we can get togther with your side of the family. Fun times!
PS - Happy Anniversary!

Paul said...

I don't know if Max Hall would find that story funny, but I about DIED! (I'm guessing under the circumstances, Max would find it pretty funny, too).

:: Note to self: Don't read Jenna's blog during lunch when mouth is full of food. Too much cleanup required ::

MindySue said...

HAHAHAHAHA. I had a similar experience. My daughter and I were at Michael's (the craft store) and were walking down the aisle when she all of a sudden starts screaming "FAG, FAG". I was horrified. I never EVER use that word and I couldn't imagine why she was until she pointed up. I looked overhead and saw a whole bunch of FLAGS hanging in the aisles. So of course I had to say really loud. YES SWEETHEART, THOSE ARE FLAGS!