Monday, July 16, 2007

Colegio Dalton

The morning before we went to El Bosque we took a tour of Daniel's old school. His mom and aunts actually attended this same school.

Daniel's sister Lucy, Tia Gloria, the Headmistress, and Daniel's mom Lucy

Students in PE class

This little boy in class made me imagine Daniel attending here when he was younger. We made quite the disruption. They had a professional photographer there to document our visit and gave us a full tour of the school. All the students were so distracted. I felt bad for the teachers, but many of them remembered Daniel and his family and came out to greet us. Sam was a big hit.

This is one of Daniel's former teachers.



Here is Daniel's mom at a fruit cart. The avocados and cherimoyas were so delicious.

2 comments:

cassi said...

That is so cool that you got to go to where Daniel went to school! I bet they LOVED little cute Sam.

Karina and Edson said...

I can not believe it! My dear Dalton! Thank you guys for posting those pics. I spent most of my childhood and early teen years there. I can't believe all the different changes they've made in the school.
Daniel did you see Miss Martha Piscoya? She was my teacher from First grade de primaria until 2nd grade de secundaria. Well, that is when I came here.
Thank you again guys!
I can't believe Matilde looks the same after all this years!

Also Sara says, that those fruits look so good!